Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Buzz Chronicles
    • News
    • Entertainment
      • Celebrity
      • Tv and Film
      • Music
    • Lifestyle
      • Health
    Buzz Chronicles
    Home»News»There is a possibility that Meghan Markle may have accidentally confirmed a long-standing rumor about Prince Harry
    August 14, 2025

    There is a possibility that Meghan Markle may have accidentally confirmed a long-standing rumor about Prince Harry

    Faddiee QuinnBy Faddiee Quinn
    Facebook Twitter Copy Link
    Credit: yahoo

    Meghan Markle may have accidentally validated a story that has been going around for a long time about her husband, Prince Harry.

    The Duchess of Sussex’s Netflix show, With Love, Meghan, came out earlier this year and is already a hit.

    A long-standing rumor about Prince Harry has been confirmed by Meghan Markle. Credit: Mike Coppola/Getty

    There are a lot of cooking segments and celebrity guests on the show. It also gives a close look into the 44-year-old’s life as a wife and mother of two in Montecito, California.

    The next season, which comes out on August 26, promises more of the same, including a moment when Markle talks about her husband’s strange eating habits.

    In the clip, Markle revealed to Spanish-American chef José Andrés that Prince Harry is not a fan of lobster.
    Is there anyone you know who doesn’t like lobster? Andrés is asked. “My husband.” “And you married him?” Andrés says, causing her to laugh at the lighthearted exchange.

    There are two children in the Royal family. Credit: Max Mumby/Indigo / Getty

    This comment, which seems like a casual one, has brought back the long-running idea that members of the royal family stay away from several kinds of seafood, especially shellfish, because they might get sick from eating it.

    Grant Harrold, who used to be King Charles III’s royal butler, told The Express that seafood is generally avoided at formal royal events or when the royals are out in public to lower the danger of becoming sick from eating, especially when they are traveling abroad.

    Harrold remarked, “We don’t want a member of the Royal Family to have a bad reaction to food poisoning.”

    View this post on Instagram

    A post shared by Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (@meghan)

    Even though most people think this is a rule, it has been broken before. At the Whitstable Oyster Festival in 2013, King Charles and Camilla were seen eating oysters.

    Hello magazine said that royal chef Darren McGrady recently put an end to the myth by providing a menu from 1989 that showed Queen Elizabeth II eating lobster soufflé at Windsor Castle.

    The Duke of Sussex may have his own tastes in food, but his wife and kids like to keep things simple at home.

    Credit: Getty images

    The former Suits actress has told PEOPLE before that bacon, eggs, and even frozen waffles are their go-to breakfasts when they don’t have much time.

    She mentioned there was a lot of bacon around here and that Archie, like Harry, loves fried eggs.

    After Netflix said they were extending their deal with the royal couple, the trailer for the second season of With Love, starring Meghan, came out.

    Credit: getty images

    The two want to expand their production company, Archewell Productions, to incorporate new types of content. This fits with their goal of making thought-provoking content in a wide range of genres.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • Home
    • Contact Us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Press Kit
    © 2025 BuzzChron.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.